NEWS UPDATE: FACE OF OUI 2016 WINNERS

Oduduwa University now have a new Face for the year 2016....




Experience in face of OUI 2016: the contest for the Face of OUI is a very competitive one, it requires focus, determination, hard work and devotion. It’s a competition that took off my stage fright and helped me build my confidence, it’s a competition that explored my hidden abilities and helped me discover I am actually more than who I think I am. It’s a platform that creates really good opportunities for one.
    My experience in face of OUI was a pleasant and wonderful one, it has its challenging part too but above all I am happy to be the face of OUI 2016. It was God all the way. I am grateful to all my friends and fans. I love you all..."Miss OUI"



I give God almighty, the Glory for making this modeling competition a success. My effort would be wasted without him. Losing has been a big fear for me. I was greatly surprised when I was announced the winner. I was glad that I was able to scale through.
          Now I guess my dream is becoming a reality right before my eyes and it’s all thanks to God almighty, White House Entertainment and all OUI (Oduduwa University) students. GOD BLESS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Versace's Medusa WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

NEW: BIZZY MOUTH RELEASES COMEDY SKIT

MUSIC ALERT: TOBE - WICKED